1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
2. COMBINE shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl; beat at low speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. COMBINE flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Stir in oats, nuts, chocolate chips, brickle bits and apple chips with spoon.
4. DROP 2 measuring tablespoonfuls into a mound for each cookie. Place 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Flatten with hard spatula to 1-inch thickness.
5. BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.