Season 4, Episode 13
See Tune-In Times
Whether you need to raise money for disaster relief or the school computers, nothing beats a bake sale. The gang comes over to make it, bake it and take it. . . . . to sell at school. Do something good and turn it into a get together!
1 Day Before Bake Sale:
- Mix batter for Lemon Sandcake and bake it. Cool cake and store until bake sale.
- Mix dough for Apple Bomboloni. Refrigerate Bomboloni dough.
- Slice apples and simmer applesauce filling for Bomboloni.
- Slice apples for Bomboloni filling and marinate in lemon juice and sugar. Refrigerate.
- Cool applesauce filling.
- Remove Bomboloni dough from fridge, roll out and cut individual Boboloni crusts.
- Fill Bomboloni crusts with applesauce and apple pieces. Form Bombolonis, cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Mix topping for Bombolonis.
- Remove Bombolonis from refrigerator, top with butter and sugar topping and bake.
- Heat cream and butter, grate chocolate for Chocolate Muffin batter.
- Mix muffin batter and bake. Pull from oven and add chocolate chunks to center.
Day of the Bake Sale:
- Sprinkle Lemon Sandcake with confection sugar.
- Pack baked goods for the sale.
Eat and Enjoy!