Turkey Call Game Plan
Penne with Sweet Potatoes and Fennel
Reinvented Green Beans with Orange Vinaigrette
Turkey Soup with Egg Noodles and Vegetables
Clean the Fridge Chopped Salad
Weekend Prep Day
- Cut vegetables for Turkey Soup (meal #3) and sauté. Add chicken broth and simmer.
- Cook pasta for Penne Pasta with Sweet Potatoes and Fennel, meal #2. Drain and refrigerate
- Chop vegetables for Chopped Vegetable Salad. Label and store in refrigerator for meal #3.
- Whisk together Chopped Vegetable Salad dressing ingredients. Store in a separate container with chopped salad ingredients to make a kit for meal # 3.
- Finish Turkey Soup by adding egg noodles and other ingredients. Cool and then refrigerate for later in the week.
- Warm leftover stuffing in a non-stick skillet. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Whisk together egg mixture. Add to stuffing in skillet. Cook frittata partially on stove top and finish in the broiler.
- Slice tomatoes and assemble salad.
- Plate and enjoy.
- Remove pre-cooked pasta, leftover sweet potatoes and leftover green beans from the refrigerator.
- Slice and saute fennel and rosemary for pasta dish.
- Mince shallots for Reinvented Green Beans with Orange Vinaigrette. Whisk together vinaigrette; add to beans with shallots.
- Whisk liquids and flour for pasta sauce; add to fennel mixture. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Cook until heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Remove Chopped Salad kit and Turkey Soup from refrigerator.
- Set soup over medium-high heat to heat through.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Layer leftover pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt in parfait glasses, repeating layering once. Top with whipped cream and candied nuts.
If Meal Prep Feels Like a Chore, Try Ingredient Prep Instead
Because nobody should have to eat the same lunch 5 days in a row.
The Cooking Technique that Helps Me Juggle Mealtime and Working from Home
It’s easy, hands-off and makes a big batch of comfort food — better than your slow cooker!
The Simple Trick to Blending a Week's Worth of Smoothies in Advance
Hint: work thy freezer. And thy cauliflower rice!
The Best Way to Cook Juicy Chicken Breasts for Meal Prep
Hint: It’s definitely not baking.
Your 4-Week Plan to Getting Ahead in the Kitchen in 2021
Shop smarter, get organized and finally tackle meal prep once and for all.
How to Make and Freeze Every Single Holiday Baked Good Ahead of Time
Take it from a recipe developer — these instructions will make your holidays much less stressful, and set you up perfectly for gifting (and mailing!) treats.
4 Make-Ahead Freezer Chicken Stir-Fry Meals
Meal prep like a pro (and save yourself some sanity during the week) with these easy freezer dinners.
Our Best Recipes for Instant Pot Comfort Food
Feed the whole family. Don't mess up the whole kitchen.
4 Mexican-Inspired Dinners You Can Make From Just One Bag of Groceries
Get creative with a store-bought salad kit, tortillas and all your favorite taco fixings.
6 Easy Dinners You'll Want to Cook at Your AirBnb
Keep vacation simple with these smart, no-stress recipes.