A Next Iron Chef Thanksgiving Feast
Food Network Magazine asked competitors in The Next Iron Chef: Redemption for their best Thanksgiving Recipes.
Jazz up your menu with recipes from a few of the competitors.
- Tim Love's Smoked Turkey
- Alex Guarnaschelli's Sausage-Apple Stuffing
- Spike Mendelsohn's Celery Root, Potato and Pear Gratin
- Nate Appleman's Roasted Green Beans With Pancetta and Yogurt
- Marcel Vigneron's Moroccan Stuffing
- Elizabeth Falkner's Radicchio Bagna Cauda
- Eric Greenspan's Green Bean Salad with Candied Quince and Fried Shallots
- Amanda Freitag's Favorite Stuffing
- Jehangir Mehta's Duck Fat Fingerling Potatoes
These festive, shareable platters are just the thing to tide over a hungry crowd before the turkey hits the table.
And other words of wisdom.
FN Dish wants to know: What main dish do you most often prepare for your holiday feast?
Get great decor on a budget with these ideas that won't break your holiday bank.
If you're tired of eating and/or serving ham every Easter, Food Network has some great alternative main dish recipes to reinvent your holiday dinner table.
Hosting Thanksgiving dinner and not sure where to start? Relax — getting ready for the holiday is easy with our tips and recipes.