A Next Iron Chef Thanksgiving Feast
Food Network Magazine asked competitors in The Next Iron Chef: Redemption for their best Thanksgiving Recipes.
Jazz up your menu with recipes from a few of the competitors.
- Tim Love's Smoked Turkey
- Alex Guarnaschelli's Sausage-Apple Stuffing
- Spike Mendelsohn's Celery Root, Potato and Pear Gratin
- Nate Appleman's Roasted Green Beans With Pancetta and Yogurt
- Marcel Vigneron's Moroccan Stuffing
- Elizabeth Falkner's Radicchio Bagna Cauda
- Eric Greenspan's Green Bean Salad with Candied Quince and Fried Shallots
- Amanda Freitag's Favorite Stuffing
- Jehangir Mehta's Duck Fat Fingerling Potatoes
Sunny Anderson's Tribute To B. Smith
The late chef and TV star was a hero to Sunny and so many others.
Thanksgiving Chicken Should Be Your New Main Course
Evoke the classic holiday flavor (and scent!) without tackling an entire turkey.
Food Network Editors' Not-So-Secret Thanksgiving Confessions
It's time to talk turkey.
How to Make a Lattice Pie Crust
Follow this step-by-step guide the next time you need an impressive pie crust and lattice top.
Everything You Need to Know About America's Favorite Canned Pumpkin
There's a reason everyone grabs Libby's for the holidays.
You Won't Want to Skip These Mini Thanksgiving Desserts
Why choose between pumpkin or pecan pie when you can have both.
Humor Is How This Cartoonist Is Celebrating Thanksgiving This Year
It’s OK to laugh at your Zoom Thanksgiving set-up.
The Best Wines to Pair with Thanksgiving Turkey
Our expert sommelier provides several affordable picks that’ll highlight your bird's beautiful roasted flavors.
6 Ways to Turn Your Favorite Thanksgiving Pie into Cake
Now you can have your cake and eat pie too!
Food Network Magazine: November 2012 Recipe Index
143 recipes (plus 35 side dishes!), including make-ahead breads, 50 easy appetizers, and an Iron Chef-worthy Thanksgiving spread