A Next Iron Chef Thanksgiving Feast
Food Network Magazine asked competitors in The Next Iron Chef: Redemption for their best Thanksgiving Recipes.
Jazz up your menu with recipes from a few of the competitors.
- Tim Love's Smoked Turkey
- Alex Guarnaschelli's Sausage-Apple Stuffing
- Spike Mendelsohn's Celery Root, Potato and Pear Gratin
- Nate Appleman's Roasted Green Beans With Pancetta and Yogurt
- Marcel Vigneron's Moroccan Stuffing
- Elizabeth Falkner's Radicchio Bagna Cauda
- Eric Greenspan's Green Bean Salad with Candied Quince and Fried Shallots
- Amanda Freitag's Favorite Stuffing
- Jehangir Mehta's Duck Fat Fingerling Potatoes
These festive, shareable platters are just the thing to tide over a hungry crowd before the turkey hits the table.
Find out what to expect on The Pioneer Woman's Ultimate Thanksgiving, hosted by Ree Drummond.
Hear from some of your favorite chefs to learn their go-to tips and tricks for entertaining with ease this holiday.
From classic to creative, get the stars' best ideas for repurposing Thanksgiving leftovers.
Thanksgiving with Giada: Aunt Raffy's Hosting, Crispy Dressing at the Ready and Next-Day Turkey Sandwiches
Read an exclusive interview with Giada to learn all about her family's Thanksgiving celebrations.
Food Network's Thanksgiving checklist - 2 days away - have all of your ingredients at the ready. Read more.
From cranberries to stuffing, cut your cooking time in half on Thursday by crossing a few of these off your list by Wednesday (if not sooner).