How to Fold Festive Pumpkin Napkins
We've got a bright new idea to dress up your Friendsgiving table.
What you'll need:
- Orange cloth napkins
- Napkin rings
- Bell pepper stems
- Place a napkin ring in the center of each napkin.
- Pull the center of each napkin up through the center of each ring.
- Tuck each of the 4 corners of the napkins into the center.
- Continue tucking each of the "new" 4 corners into the center.
- Turn the napkin pumpkins over. Fluff up any fabric that looks out of place.
- Stick a bell pepper stem in the center of each.
Take a regular holiday cheeseball to the next level and made it spectacular: a cheeseball Christmas tree, the perfect centerpiece to your holiday cheeseboard.
The Kitchen has the ultimate gross-out presentation idea for your next Halloween table. Don't just serve guacamole. Serve it in a sick Guacamole Jack-o'-Lantern!
We're showing you carve-free ways to decorate your pumpkins for the fall!
Give classic brownies a seasonal makeover in just a few easy steps.
Bring the flavor of a classic PSL to your favorite autumnal dishes and drinks with this easy base recipe.
See how Jeff Mauro creates a too-cute pizza that both looks and tastes like a pumpkin.
Learn three new ways to flavor this fall-favorite snack.
While chicken breasts often steal the fuss-free-dinner show, there's another star piece of chicken that's deserving of the spotlight: chicken thighs.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Never underestimate the importance of ice at your party! We've got some easy ways for you to up your ice game at your next get-together.