How to Fold Festive Pumpkin Napkins
We've got a bright new idea to dress up your Friendsgiving table.
What you'll need:
- Orange cloth napkins
- Napkin rings
- Bell pepper stems
- Place a napkin ring in the center of each napkin.
- Pull the center of each napkin up through the center of each ring.
- Tuck each of the 4 corners of the napkins into the center.
- Continue tucking each of the "new" 4 corners into the center.
- Turn the napkin pumpkins over. Fluff up any fabric that looks out of place.
- Stick a bell pepper stem in the center of each.
Take a regular holiday cheeseball to the next level and made it spectacular: a cheeseball Christmas tree, the perfect centerpiece to your holiday cheeseboard.
The Kitchen has the ultimate gross-out presentation idea for your next Halloween table. Don't just serve guacamole. Serve it in a sick Guacamole Jack-o'-Lantern!
We're showing you carve-free ways to decorate your pumpkins for the fall!
Give classic brownies a seasonal makeover in just a few easy steps.
Bring the flavor of a classic PSL to your favorite autumnal dishes and drinks with this easy base recipe.
See how Jeff Mauro creates a too-cute pizza that both looks and tastes like a pumpkin.
Learn three new ways to flavor this fall-favorite snack.
Hear from Tregaye Fraser about what's to come on the all-new season of Kitchen Sink.
Hear from Fanny Slater about what's to come on the all-new season of Kitchen Sink.
Hear from Spike Mendelsohn about what's to come on the all-new season of Kitchen Sink.